5 Facts: Real Madrid’s New Adidas 21/22 Home Kit
You’ve heard all the leaks, now for the facts! Real Madrid CF’s new white and blue trim Adidas home kit is out for La Liga season 2021/2022.
5 Real Madrid Home Kit Facts
1. Real Madrid’s new home shirt is inspired by the Fountain of Cybele 🔗 (Spanish: Fuente de Cibeles) which has stood in the city of Madrid’s Plaza de Cibeles since 1782.
2. Los Blancos‘ new home kit is manufactured from 100% recycled polyester 🔗 doubleknit fabric which re-purposes plastic waste such as bottles.
3. The Madrid kits continue to be manufactured by Adidas, continuing a relationship which began back in 1998 🔗. In 2019 Adidas and Real Madrid extended their kit partnership 🔗 deal until the summer of 2028.
4. The new 2021/2022 Real Madrid home kit will be worn for the first time under the Club’s legendary new manager Carlo Ancelotti 🔗 who has joined from Everton.
5. The new Real home kit will get it’s league debut when the new La Liga season 2021/2022 🔗begins on 13th August 2021. Real will be looking to win back the title from city rivals Atlético. Real’s opponents in La Liga 21/22 are Alaves, Athletic Bilbao, Atlético Madrid, Barcelona, Cádiz, Celta Vigo, Elche, Espanyol, Getafe, Granada, Levante, Mallorca, Osasuna, Real Betis, Real Sociedad, Sevilla, Villarreal and Valencia.
Read the original story 🔗 (official website)
View the new Real Madrid home kit 🔗 (official store)
Breaking story. More to follow..
All images of the new Real Madrid home kit launch 2021/2022 are copyright Real Madrid Club de Fútbol 🔗. For all Real Madrid home kit image usage enquiries please contact Real Madrid directly.